Real Estate Blog – Condotron

Condos – Properties – Real Estate – Mortgages

26 Jan

Home Insurance for Tenants — What is it?

Posted in Insurance on 26.01.10

apartmentnewNow that we have discussed what home insurance means for landlords, what if you are tenant?  Well, I can tell you for sure it is actually a little different for you because you do not own the property that you are staying at, so you do not have to worry about what a rebuild cost would be or any of that.

However – what happens if someone robs you?  Well, generally, tenants need what is called renter insurance policy, for that covers everything inside of the home.  With this particular insurance, there are many different options that you have and many different policies that you can get, so you want to make sure that you read them all.

The policy options are generally range in expense so you want to find one that is going to suit your budget.

tags: , , , ,

No Comments »